PRT Offers Waste & Recycling Programs for
- Municipal (State & Local)
Materials We handle
- Trash/MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&D (Construction & Demolition Waste)
- Mixed Paper
- Sorted Office Paper
- Ledger Grades
- We offer permanent roll-off services that set the industry standard for service excellence.
- In most areas, containers are available in sizes ranging from 10 to 30 cubic yards.
- Made from sturdy, high-strength steel and are maintained to ensure safety and environmental compliance.
- Roll-off services are perfect for: construction & demolition (C&D) sites, manufacturing plants, refineries, warehouses, wastewater treatment plants and other companies that product large volumes of industrial and special waste.
- Roll-off containers come in 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 cubic yards.
Right Size Roll-Off Containers
- Our “Right Size” dumpster.
- Smaller than a 30 but bigger than a 20.
- Shorter than a 30 but taller than a 20 our right size dumpsters are the perfect in between size and priced competitively with a haul plus disposal rate that fits your budget.
Enclosed Roll-Off Dumpster
- Great for recycling without the investment of equipment.
- Most customers use them for community drop off recycling programs.
- The container has sliding windows for easy access.
Temporary Front Load Container
- For construction projects, clean outs, small jobs with space restrictions, and DIY projects.
- Flat rates with NO DISPOSAL.
Front Load Container
- Commonly used in industrial and commercial properties, designed for a permanent waste solution.
- Ideal for any business or property that generates a large amount of waste on a weekly basis.
- The main benefits are the same as a rear-load container, i.e. your waste is stored in a metal bin that is resistant to fire, rodents, insects, leaks and odors.
- Bins are great for customers who have the space, and they do a great job of facilitating the separation of recyclables. They are also efficient, safe and reliable.
- Unlike rear-load contains the driver does not have to exit the truck, the driver, instead, pulls up to service a front-load container.
- Available in the following dimensions: 2 cubic yards (80" L x 41-1/2" W x 41" H), 3 cubic yards (80" L x 42" W x 42" H), 4 cubic yards (80" L x 79" W x 42" H), 6 cubic yards (80" L x 80" W x 53-1/2" H) and 7 or 8 cubic yards (82" L x 82" W x 74-1/2" H).
- Our Roll Off trucks service customers utilizing Stationary Compactors.
- Often used for recycling cardboard, but can be used for dry waste.
- The compactor is “stationed” onsite while the receiver box breaks away and is hauled to a dump site for waste or recycling.
- Our Roll Off trucks service customers utilizing SC Compactors.
- Primarily used for wet material applications.
- Mainly restaurants or food waste applications.
(Typically, Tractor with 53' Flatbed trailer with ramp for forklift)
- A service type that is used to collect baled product ONLY, typically when the supplier or customer has the bales located at Ground Level.
- Often serviced without any charges and is paid a certain % or $ value below the OBM/RISI Recovered Paper Market.
(Typical Tractor Truck with Van Trailer)
- Trailer service is performed via Staged Trailer or Live Load.
- Sometimes customers have their own trailers and trucks and will deliver their material in.
- When trailers are staged, they are often used as extended storage for a customer.
- If a trailer is not moving more than twice a month, typically trailer rental is applied as the asset is not paying for itself and the customer is using the trailer for storage more than moving recyclable products.
- Live loads are just how they sound, the truck shows up either on scheduled pickup time or first come, first serve basis and is live loaded by the customer.
- LTL (Less than Truckload) is also an option but not frequently done in the Recycling Industry.
(Varies but Typically 24' Straight Truck as pictured)
- A service used to pick up less than full truckload quantities of material.
- Box Truck services are always live load.
- Most Box Trucks have liftgates but typical application is for Dock Height material collection.
- Material is typically skidded/palletized or is in various Material Handling Equipment.
- Box Truck Routes may do some "Milk Route" type services but often one customer will store just enough at their location to fill the truck.
DO YOU OWN a Box Truck or Tractor Trailer? Haul your own recyclables? Bring them to us and get top dollar!
Governments & Industry
Paper Retriever of Texas services public entities and private industry. We specifically design recycling programs which may include front end loader bins, roll-off bins, flatbeds, tractor-trailers, spotted trailers, or live loads. We also provide one time pickups or long term commitments. PRT serves:
- School systems
- City, County, and State programs
- Commercial/Industrial operations
- Commercial haulers
- Small and Large Businesses
- Industrial Settings
Paper Retriever of Texas processes dual and single stream curbside material in some locations.
Internal Collection Containers
- Good for storing lighter materials, i.e. shrink wrap, plastic bottles, newspapers, supersacks, etc.
- Can collapse for warehouses that have smaller storage areas while not being used.
- Gaylords typically need a pallet underneath so a forklift can transport it. It can be loaded side-by-side on a trailer.
- Usually, they are not double stackable because of the weight of the pallet, but can be done if weight of material is light enough.
- Has two wheels so it can be transported to different areas.
- It also fits through doorways and elevators for easy transportation, i.e. multiple rooms or multiple floor buildings to bring to loading / dock area.
- They are typically used in hallways, breakrooms and copier rooms. Toters come with a flip open lid to protect contents if used in an outdoor environment
- Available in 35, 64 and 96 gallon capacities.
- Hampers are usually made of plastic or canvas
- Made with wheels for easy transport.
- Dimensions are 48" L x 48" W x 36" H.
- Good for storing heavier materials, i.e. glass, printers mix, sorted office paper, and mixed paper.
- Used typically in warehouse environments where space is available.
- Can be used in outdoor environments where product can be stored due to plastic (HDPE) construction.
- Has built-in grooves so a forklift can pick it up without a pallet underneath. It can be loaded double-wide in a trailer
- Can be stacked.
- It also has a plastic top that will protect the contents, if stored outside.
Large Desk Side Recycle Bin
- Made of cardboard and has built-in handles for easy maneuverability.
- It is good for areas where there is not a lot of space, i.e. breakrooms, small offices, copier rooms, and hallways.
- Due to construction, it is typically best for light materials (such as copy paper and sorted office waste).
- It can be fitted with a plastic liner bag for breakroom/lunchroom environments if food/beverage cans will be collected.
- Usually, these are dumped into larger collection bins (i.e. tubs, gaylords, toters).
Small Desk Side Recycle Bin
- Same as Large Desk Side Bins, but can be put next to/under a desk for easier daily collection.